First thing's first: it's time to fill out your profile! Your Profile is where you enter in all of your personal information as a REALTOR®, like your name, email and other contact info. Your Profile is also where you enter information about your brokerage. What you enter in your Profile will automatically populate in the forms you create in DealTap going forward.
To watch the video version of this article, click here.
Let's get your personal info entered:
1. Click 'Profile' in the left side menu.
2. Upload your photo (optional): The photo that you upload will display in the emails that you send from DealTap, like when you send documents to your client for signing, or when you're sending an offer to a listing agent, so if you've got a good head-shot or logo, upload it here!
3. Make sure that your name and contact info are correct. You've likely already entered this when you created your DealTap account, but if you want to change it before you start using DealTap, just click 'Edit'.
4. Like your direct contact info, you may have already entered your brokerage info. Again, if you need to change your brokerage info, just click 'Edit'.
5. Create your signature and initials. You can use your cursor to draw them, or you can type them out. Either will work: it's a matter of personal preference!
*Note that any changes you make here will NOT retroactively change any form or document that you created previously in this DealTap account.
Scroll down to set up your Account Preferences:
Here's where you choose how you get notifications of important events, like when your client or a co-operating party has opened an email you sent from DealTap, or when your client has finished signing a set of documents. You can get your notifications by email, by SMS (AKA text messages to your mobile), or select neither if you'd rather just watch for updates in your DealTap account.
That's it! You've set up your Profile! Click here to move forward to part 2: Clauses.