Hello DealTap Community,
Below is a list of new key improvements and fixes we have implemented for the month of September 2018:
- We increased maximum allowed upload file size from 10 MB to 20 MB, so that users are able to upload large files to their DealTap account.
- We have added a new element, a rectangle strike out box that is useful for striking out large blocks of texts such as clauses
- To simplify the amount of controls, we have have removed the ability to add "Dates" elements so that users can use text boxes instead.
- It is much easier now to select and manage a “signee” in the PDF MarkUp document. The drop-down is more visible so that users can easily select specific signee and put the signature in the correct placeholder.
- We removed the white colour for lines, texts and draw hands. All changes to PDF MarkUp are now easier to track.
- In form 200 (Listing Agreement), initials fully appear and are no longer slightly trimmed
- When creating a new clause folder, user is now taken inside of the newly created folder so that they can begin creating new custom clauses
- In forms 200, 300 and 210; after second seller signs under the acknowledgement area and back to document view, Acknowledgment date no longer gets highlighted in yellow.