Hello DealTap Community,
Below is a list of new features, key improvements and fixes we have implemented for the month of July 2018:
- We extended the free trial until Jan 15 2019. After that date, agents will be able to sign up for monthly or annual subscription plans.
- We made date format consistent. Application now displays dates using Canadian (international) format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- In forms 100 and 101, we made fields "City of" and "feet" mandatory fields, so they will be displayed in Workflow notification and will be highlighted.
- We added the most recent versions of Ontario Collective forms and removed old revisions of obsolete LSTAR forms.
- We made Acknowledgement Date automatic in OREA forms 200, 210, 300, 127, 128. The Acknowledgement Date can no longer be filled manually. This field will be only filled when ALL participants sign acknowledgment.
- All smart forms (OREA, TREB, OREB, Ontario collective) are now displayed in one plain list visible to all users as a plain list when creating a form.
- We have improved the verification of phone numbers. Now you will be informed if North American number seems wrong.
- In forms 213, 241, 214 and 242; we changed the names for suspension/cancellation of listing agreement so that user can distinguish between "Offer for Sale" and "Offer for Lease".
- Esc key now cancels input in Address/MLS popup. Application now saves closes the popup and does not save changes.
- Previously copy-pasted and then moved element no longer changes its position in PDF Markup.