Hello DealTap Community,
Below is a list of new features, key improvements and fixes we have implemented for the month of June 2018:
- Users are now able to turn Smart Alerts on or off in the Profile section of their account. Smart Alerts prompt users of potential mistakes when before sending, signing or exporting documents.
- We added Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V shortcuts to PDF Markup. This allows users to quickly add multiple PDF elements such as signature, initial and text boxes to their documents when using a desktop or laptop.
- We added "Select All" checkbox to the Select documents popup when users Start Signing, Send or Export documents.
- Users are now able to change the default subject field when sharing emails with other parties.
- Field View Mobile - users can now view multiple long clauses on mobile.
- MLS research result popup is now attached to the MLS field when user hits Enter key.
- In form 410 - Rental Application, users are now able to put 2 different phone numbers at the bottom of second page.