When working with Schedules, there are 3 ways to insert clauses: Simply click “Add Clause” to insert a clause from your library or create a new one. You can also upload an image or file in the clause section.1. Add custom clauses from your own clause library:
- Click add clause, to pull up the clause section and select your own custom clause folder.
- Select the clause you wish to add and click "done".
2. Create New Clauses:
Your DealTap account comes preloaded with OREA Clauses, that can easily be added to your documents. You can create your own custom clause by following these steps.
- Navigate to the Clause Library section of the application.
- Click Clause located on the left side of the toolbar.
- Add title and text, click Save.