Document packages are a combination of commonly used forms, documents, and clauses. Packages can be saved for quick offer generation when you have a new client.
Every new account now comes pre-loaded with 5 DealTap Document Packages to save you time when creating multiple documents at the same time.
To use a Document Package:
- Once logged in, click Use a Document Package button on the home page.
- In the Create a Form popup box that appears, select the Document Package you plan on using (deselect any forms you may not want to include)
- Once your forms appear in the “My Selection” Box, check the link the data in these documents button. You have an option of linking documents only once, at the time of creating the document for the first time.
- Click next
- Select a destination (an existing client folder, or create a new folder)
- Once complete click “Done”
See also: What does "Link Document Data" do?