Document packages are a combination of commonly used forms, documents, and clauses. Packages can be saved for quick offer generation when you have a new client.
Every new account now comes pre-loaded with 5 DealTap Document Packages to save you time when creating multiple documents at the same time.
To use a Document Package:
- Once logged in, click Use a Document Package button on the home page.
- In the Create a Form popup box that appears, select the Document Package you plan on using (deselect any forms you may not want to include)
- Once your forms appear in the “My Selection” Box, check the link the data in these documents button
- Click next
- Select a destination, an existing client folder, or create a new folder (button on bottom left)
- Once complete click “Done”
See also: What does "Link Document Data" do?