Hello DealTap Community,
Since the launch of our DealTap BETA program, we have received valuable feedback from our participants. This is our first release note since launching BETA.
Below is a list of new features, key improvements and fixes we have implemented for the month of March:
- Introducing DealTap Document Packages! Every new account now comes preloaded with 5 DealTap Document Packages to save you time when creating multiple documents at the same time.
- You are now able to modify the subject line on our send page when sending documents for signing.
- We have added 3 MLS Data Forms for Ottawa Real Estate Board members: RES Condominium, RES Condominium Parking Space & RES Residential.
- When removing person from document, you now have the ability to choose if you would like to remove name only or all other associated fields such as phone number, fax, email, etc.
- The pop up that appears when you are creating a form on your dashboard has been realigned to fit laptop screens correctly.
- Fixed inaccurate display of street number on MLS Forms 290, 291, 292 and 296.
- You can now create new contact from the dashboard without being asked to provide contacts email address right away.
- Fixed checkbox export issues in MLS Forms
- Fixed error that appeared in signing summary emails where only signed document was displayed
- We’ve fixed the issue where order of documents would sometimes display differently in document edit and in document sign mode.
- Fixed the issue where document fields would overlap in field view mode on mobile devices after the zoom in.