When documents are linked, editing the information in one field will update it wherever else it appears. No more filling out the same field twice. Each linked document is labeled with an icon beside its name. Clicking on this icon will allow you to see what other documents it’s linked to, and unlink them as you see fit.
To link documents when you first select your OREA forms:
- When you create a new client folder, and add a specific set of forms, Dealtap will link these documents for you by default.
- If you wish to have these documents unlinked, deselect "Link the data in these documents" at the bottom of the page.
To link multiple documents within a specific folder:
- Navigate to the desired folder.
- Click "Select All" in the top middle bar.
- In the popup section, click the "Link" icon.
- select the documents you wish to link then select "Link".