- When documents are linked, editing the information in one field will update it wherever else it appears. Users have an option of linking only once when they open first the document for the first time, and this document is theirs (they created it).
- Only documents in current folder will be impacted, changes will not reflect in sub folders.
- Each linked document is labeled with an icon beside its name. Clicking on this icon will allow you to see what other documents it’s linked to, and unlink them as you see fit.
To link documents when you first select your OREA forms:
- When you create a new client folder, and add a specific set of forms, Dealtap will link these documents for you by default.
- If you wish to have these documents unlinked, deselect "Link the data in these documents" at the bottom of the page.
To link multiple documents within a specific folder:
Users have an option of linking only once when they open first the document for the first time, and this document is theirs (they created it).
- Navigate to the desired folder.
- Click "Select All" in the top middle bar.
- In the popup section, click the "Link" icon.
- select the documents you wish to link then select "Link".