While the contents of the standard clause folder cannot be edited, you can create a copy of any 'Read Only' clause and edit the copy as needed.
Edit an OREA Clause:
- Navigate to Clause Library section of the application.
- Click on the OREA clauses folder, then select a subfolder.
- Click on the clause you want to edit and select Copy in the top right of the toolbar.
- Select a destination folder for the copied clause
- Once in edit mode, apply the changes to the clause title and/or content.
- Once done, click Save.