- In the Clause Library section, open “My Clauses” Folder
- Select a clause and click the move button
- Choose a destination for the clause or create a new folder
Note: Brokerage clauses and OREA Clauses cannot be moved. To move these clauses, make a copy, then select its destination
- Select the clause you would like to edit
- Click "edit" located on the top right toolbar
- Once in editor mode, apply the changes you would like to make to your clause
- Click "save"
- Select the clause you would like to make a copy of
- A copy of the clause will be created and added to the same folder in your clause library.
- Select the clause you wish to delete
- Once selected click "delete" located on the top right toolbar
- Confirm that you want to remove the clause by clicking "delete"