- In the Clause Library section, open your "Custom Clauses” Folder.
- Select a clause and click the move button.
- Choose a destination for the clause or create a new folder.
Note: Brokerage clauses and OREA Clauses cannot be moved. To move these clauses, make a copy, then select its destination.
- Select the clause you would like to edit.
- Click Edit located on the top right toolbar.
- Once in editor mode, apply the changes you would like to make to your clause.
- Click Save.
- Select the clause you would like to make a copy of.
- Click Copy located on the top right toolbar.
- A copy of the clause will be created and added to the same folder in your clause library.
- Select the clause you wish to delete.
- Once selected click Delete located on the top right toolbar.
- Confirm that you want to remove the clause by clicking Delete.