You can mark up your PDF using different drawing tools including straight lines for strikeout and freehand drawing.
Strikeout & Draw
- To start drawing, click the draw icon on the top toolbar.
- From the popup screen, select the desired drawing style. Choose from: Freehand, Straight Line, Rectangle, Ellipse.
- You can edit the stroke and fill color opacity and stroke thickness.
Adding Text Fields
- Text fields can be added by clicking “Text Box” on the top menu.
- You can move and resize the box and place it anywhere on the page. You can also duplicate the text box by selecting it only once and then place multiple times in the form.
- Click fill out field and enter text.
- You can edit the font, size and colour of your text. We removed white color for lines, texts and draw hands so that all changes to PDF MarkUp are now easier to track.
- Click save.
- Click the Date button on the toolbar, select either Date or Date & Time.
- Drag the date field on your form and click to place it.
- Double click the date field, a calendar will popup where you can select a date.
- On the right hand side, under Date Field Details, select the date and time formats.
Pro Tip: Use Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V shortcuts to PDF Markup to quickly add multiple PDF elements such as signature, initial and text boxes to their documents when using a desktop or laptop.