You can mark up your PDF using different drawing tools including straight lines for strikeout and freehand drawing.
Strike-out & Draw
- To start drawing, click the draw icon on the top toolbar
- The righthand column contains drawing details, where you can select what you would like to draw. Choose from: Freehand, straight line, elipse, rectangle
- You can edit the stroke and fill colour opacity and stroke thickness
Adding Text Fields
- Text fields can be added by clicking “Text Box” on the top menu
- You can move and resize the box and place it anywhere on the page.
- Click fill out field and enter text.
- You can edit the font, size and colour of your text
- Click save.
- You can also duplicate the text box
- Click the “date” button on the toolbar
- Drag the date field on your form and click to place it
- On the right hand side, under Date Field Details, select how you want this data displayed and click “fill out field”
- Enter details & click done