You can mark up your PDF using different drawing tools including straight lines for strikeout and freehand drawing.
Strikeout & Draw
- To start drawing, click the draw icon on the top toolbar.
- From the popup screen, select the desired drawing style. Choose from: Freehand, Straight Line, Rectangle, Ellipse.
- You can edit the stroke and fill color opacity and stroke thickness.
Adding Text Fields
- Text fields can be added by clicking “Text Box” on the top menu.
- You can move and resize the box and place it anywhere on the page. You can also duplicate the text box.
- Click fill out field and enter text.
- You can edit the font, size and colour of your text.
- Click save.
- Click the Date button on the toolbar, select either Date or Date & Time.
- Drag the date field on your form and click to place it.
- Double click the date field, a calendar will popup where you can select a date.
- On the right hand side, under Date Field Details, select the date and time formats.
Pro Tip: Use Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V shortcuts to PDF Markup to quickly add multiple PDF elements such as signature, initial and text boxes to their documents when using a desktop or laptop.