While viewing PDF, you can mark them up using different drawing tools including straight lines for strikeout and freehand drawing.
Strikeout & Draw
- To start drawing, click the draw icon on the top toolbar.
- From the popup screen, select the desired drawing style. Choose from: Freehand, Straight Line, Rectangle, Ellipse.
- You can edit the stroke and fill color opacity and stroke thickness.
Adding Text Fields
- Text fields can be added by clicking “Text Box” on the top menu.
- You can move and resize the box and place it anywhere on the page. You can also duplicate the text box by selecting it only once and then placing it multiple times in the form.
- Click the field to enter text.
- You can edit the font, size and colour of your text. We removed white color for lines, texts and draw hands so that all changes to PDF MarkUp are now easier to track.
- Click save.
Pro Tip: Use Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V shortcuts to PDF Markup to quickly add multiple PDF elements such as signature, initial and text boxes to their documents when using a desktop or laptop.