- When adding people/contacts to your forms, DealTap will recognize the roles of the person (i.e. buyer, seller, lawyer) etc.
- Depending on the person's role they will have limited access to the document that is shared with them.
- To adjust the permissions of the recipient:
- Add contacts to your form.
- Click the Send icon in the upper right, OR click Start Signing -> Send To Sign.
- Once on the share screen, select the recipient, and select the desired permissions from the drop down menu on the right.
- Depending on the role, the recipient can either: sign, edit and sign, or view only.
- Once you have selected the recipient, click Send.
Note: You cannot edit the permissions for roles due to confidentiality and compliance reasoning (i.e. lawyers).