- Navigate to the “Doc. Packages” section of the application
- Click on an existing Document Package
- The contents of your Doc. Package will be displayed.
- On this screen, you can edit the name of your document package
- Remove a document by clicking on the [X] on the right side
- Click “Add Documents” to insert a form from the library
- Click “Upload from Computer” to add a PDF to your Doc. Package
- Once complete, click “save”.
Customizing the contents of your document package
You can edit the information on each form by clicking “Customize”
- Once in edit mode, add any information/ fill out fields, that you want to appear each time you use this Doc Package
- Once complete, click “save” in the top right corner
- You will be taken back to the contents page, repeat these steps for each form you would like to customize
- Once complete click “Save”