To Edit a Document Package:
- Navigate to the Document Packages section of the application.
- Click on an existing Document Package.
- The contents of your Doc. Package will be displayed.
- On this screen, you can edit the name of your document package.
- Remove a document by clicking on the [X] on the right side.
- Click Add Documents to insert a form from the library.
- Click Upload from Computer to add a PDF to your Doc. Package.
- Once complete, click Save.
Customizing the contents of your document package:
You can edit the information on each form by clicking Customize
- Once in edit mode, add any information/ fill out fields, that you want to appear each time you use this Doc Package.
- Once complete, click Save in the top right corner.
- You will be taken back to the contents page, repeat these steps for each form you would like to customize.
- Once complete click Save.