When in edit mode, you can view your document in Document or Fields view. To switch viewers, simply click “Document” or “Fields” to switch between the two.
Document view will display your form, and allow you to type information directly into the fields.
While in document view, the left side panel displays the contents of your client folder and allows you to navigate to different pages.
- Field view displays only the fields you need to fill out, for quicker offer generation.
- When using DealTap on a mobile device, field view will be displayed by default.
- When in edit mode on desktop, you can switch from document to field view by clicking.
- History view will show you the changes and edits made to your document.
- On the right-hand side, you can select which revision you want to view and learn more details about.