Items such as forms and folders can be moved throughout the application.
- Click on the folder you wish to move.
- Click the 'move' button located on the top right of the toolbar.
- Select your new destination and click 'Done'.
To copy a file, or document within a Client File:
- Click on the file you want to copy.
- Click the 'Copy' button in the top right of the page.
- DealTap will create a copy and save it in the same Client File. You can move it to another file or folder using the 'Move' feature outlined above.
To change the name of your folder or document:
- Click on the document or folder you want to rename.
- Click the 'Rename' button to the top right of the page.
- Enter the new name and click 'Save'.
To delete a folder or document:
- Select the document(s) you want to delete.
- Click the 'Delete' button to the top right of the page.
- Click 'Continue' to confirm you want to delete the item.
To send a folder or document:
- Click on the document you want to send.
- Click the 'Send' button to the top right of the page.
- From both your Client File or while viewing the document itself, click the 'Export' icon in the top right corner.
- Your document should download immediately and save to your device.
All of the actions mentioned above can also be accessed through the drop-down menu to the left of every item in a Client File.